Saturday, January 1, 2011

20110101 ~beginning·a whole new adventure~

finally, it's 2011
a whole new year, a whole new journey, a whole new experience
not only for me
but for each and everything living on this planet
human, animals, plants, non-living things
everything has its own fate
so do I

in the movie "2012"
it is said that in that year, 2012
the earth will turn dark
each and everyone of us will die
but, is it true?
the Mayas I think, said that it will happen

lets not think of whether this the end of the world thing is just another rumor or it's a fact
if I were a psychic
I'd rather hypnotize EVERYTHING in the world to just focus on what will happen this year
in 2011
does it make our lives simpler and better, maybe even more beautiful
I sure hope it will
however, like I always say
we're not only the ones who are controlling our lives
the gods are too

GAMBATEH!

No comments: